General Surgery ABSITE Review
GENERAL SURGERY REVIEW App Vol 1 brings ABSITE-style review questions based on surgical texts and mini-lectures from expert faculty on the most challenging general surgery questions. The general surgery questions are on high yield material that is repeatedly tested on the
ABSITE and General Surgery Boards
, year after year. Each year, more than one third of the ABS IN-TRAINING EXAM questions on the real exam are exact repetitions of questions that appeared on past exams. This is why our GENERAL SURGERY REVIEW App will help you tremendously. We have designed an original set of surgery questions based on the most important surgical information you should know AND on previous exams. Our surgery questions are designed for both junior and senior level surgery residents. They are also great review for medical student Surgery clerkships. A perfect on the go companion to study for the ABS IN-TRAINING EXAM between OR cases, if you ever have time anywhere!
Since we know how busy surgery residents are, as surgical residents and attending faculty ourselves, we focus on high yield facts that promote in-depth learning for long term memory and surgery topics known to be repeatedly tested every year as well as.
Rick***** on April 18, 2012 at 7:46 pm said:
I love this app! It has great questions, explanations, and references. All of the functionalities are also awesome! It’s like a surgical Kaplan Qbank only its an ABSITE question bank.
This app will help you identify your strengths and weaknesses.
High Yield General Surgery Review – ABS IN-TRAINING EXAM and Boards General Surgery Question Bank Vol I
Review ALL topics organized in the American Board of Surgery In-Training Exam format:
-Body as a Whole
-GU, Head and Neck, Skin, Musculoskeletal, CNS
-Endocrine, Spleen, Lymphoma, Breast
Purchase High Yield Surgery Review GENERAL SURGERY QUESTIONS Vol 1 and get:
1) Over 215 questions per volume for surgery review
2) 100% ABS IN SERVICE exam-like practice. Written by high scorers, reviewed by faculty.
3) Get started on your surgery review earlier for a higher score.
4) Start your exam anytime!
5) Resume if need to pause the exam for a case.
6) Review incorrect only questions – Review your missed surgery questions per section.
7) Review all of exam including your question, correct and incorrect answers, & explanations.
8) Full explanations, recaps, high-yield overview and references – based on text and mini-lectures from expert faculty on the most challenging surgery questions.
9) Easy to use interface.
10) Immediate review of surgery questions